Monday, January 25, 2010

Charlie Simpson is fundraising for UNICEF UK - JustGiving


Charlie Simpson is fundraising for UNICEF UK - JustGiving
Target: £500.00
Raised so far: £113,794.07

The Earthquake in Haiti has moved us all and Charlie, who is now 7, has decided that he needs to raise some money to help those affected by the disaster. In order to do this he has decided to do a Sponsored Bicycle ride around our local park - South Park in Fulham. He is aiming to complete 7 laps (about 5 miles) of South Park this weekend and is hoping that you will sponsor him so that he can raise money for UNICEF to help with their HAITI disaster appeal.

A note from Charlie:

My name is Charlie Simpson, I want to do a Sponsored Bike Ride for Haiti because there was a big earthquake and loads of people have lost their lives. I want to make some money to buy food, water and tents for everyone in Haiti.

I am going to cycle around South Park as many times as possible…. (at least 10 laps, I hope!). Please can you sponsor me and all your money will go to UNICEF who are collecting for Haiti. THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH! Charlie.

No comments: