this is the real deal folks. better to make yogurt with, better to make cheese with, better to bake with, better to drink right from the jug because it is full of all the goodness milk naturally provides.
sure many of you may say eeiw oh no way not for me and that's just fine - for you.
i am not one of you. i want the real thing. i want real milk. so i searched about and landed believe it or not at a site called real milk. it does not get much simpler than that. the site is a great and good wealth of information.
realmilk.com provides information in regard to
- why one should consider real raw milk
- what exactly is real raw milk
- a real milk search engine allowing you to find local certified raw milk providers
- a great suggested reading page in regard to real raw milk - i highly suggest educating yourself a bit before moving forward - i did
- a real raw milk news page covering the what's happening with real raw milk topic
- direct links to campaigns to protect farmer's and consumer's rights to real raw milk.
if you would like to travel around the site on your own
- visit the real milk site map page -
and go from there
* * * * * *
take action and learn where your food comes from
important notes about raw milk - if you read nothing else, read the important notes - the originating source of the following information can be found at
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader. The Weston A. Price Foundation reserves the right at its sole discretion to exclude raw milk producers not considered qualified.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has cured autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future--including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself at http://www.realmilk.com/appeal-jun06-testimonials.html. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- PLEASE NOTE also that the Webmaster does not know of other sources and will only direct you to check with the closest local chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation.--Please do not email the webmaster asking where you can find raw milk. Thank you.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by clicking here to email the webweaver . We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
looking for real raw milk in other countries?
* * * * *
- a last little bit of information about raw milk -
specific to texas
in order for milk to pass the grade A raw for retail milk permit in texas, a farm's milk must be
inspected every other day by the texas health department.
every other day people!
that is stricter than any other texas milk permit
* * * * *
for those of you up in the canadian aire
check out the bovine which follows timely raw milk news with special attention to michael schmidt's case in canada