here's the scoop so far. it's a busy day and i don't want to lose a bit of time as the temps are lovely and we have a breeze; perfect conditions for working outside.
i'll make this more formal later. for now....
- picked up grass clippings from neighbors
- mulched gardens with grass clippings
- transplant basil plants (six)
- build fancypants architectural wonder tomato supports
- set out eggplant supports
- replace garden hose
- plant crookneck squash
- plant muskmelon
- clean up weeds and garden debris
- get things into the compost piles
- purchase final hardware bits for the crazy coop caper
- mix up volcanic sand and bone for garden uumph!
- spray all tomatoes, peppers, beans and squash family with fish emulsion and seaweed mix
- lime paint the coop